Thursday, August 11, 2011

Building GWT applications with JDeveloper

I just post a article here about how to build GWT application using JDeveloper. This is just a start of set of topics I would like to post in the next weeks or months, so if you interested just take a look and let me know what you think. Also I plan to past some articles about building JSR-286 portlets using GWT as for the UI. So have a look and as usual I am always open for comments, questions and tips.

Also if you have any suggestions about GWT articles or issues you want to see, do not hesitate to post them to me!

cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyudmil,

    have you some other examples about building GWT applications with JDeveloper?

    I'm starting to use JDeveloper to build a ADF application, and I want to test the integration of some GWT pages/widgets inside an ADF-based application.

    Thanks,
    Omar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Omar,

    unfortunately not right now. I have a plans for more examples but unfortunately I had no time until now to work on this.

    ReplyDelete